Overview: This course is designed specifically for anyone responsible for technical and information security. In order to use counter-surveillance equipment successfully it is essential that those using it understand the logic and rationale used by those involved in technical surveillance, data gathering and other espionage techniques.
Objectives: The overall aim is to provide the knowledge and competencies to allow delegates to perform TSCM operations effectively within their own specific operating parameters. The course will include:
- An understanding of vehicle eavesdropping and tracking device capabilities
- Concealment techniques
- Technical search equipment, ancillary and telephone test/techniques
- Threats to vehicles, private residences, public buildings and communications systems
- How to conduct a vehicle and room search
- Methods of device attack techniques
- How to mitigate identified threats
- How to design a report template
- TSCM Code of Practise
- Technical attack issues
- Mitigating vehicle attacks
Course Duration: 3 weeks
Entry Requirements: None, although learners should be capable of working at Level 3 or above and be proficient in English. This will be determined by means of a pre-course assessment.
Costs: £2,050 per delegate. A deposit of £450 is required to secure a place with the balance due 28 days prior to course commencement.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded with the HABC Award in Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
Career Progression: HABC qualifications are internationally recognised and will enhance any successful career in counter surveillance.
For course dates and venues please click here.
If you require any more information please contact us.