Overview: This qualification is aimed at those delegates who wish to apply to the Security Industry Association (SIA) for a licence in security.
Objectives: The course consists of three mandatory units which are: –
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Security Officer
- Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
These cover topics such as:
- The role and responsibilities of a security officer
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Communication and reporting techniques
- Assessment, management and diffusion of conflict
- Emergency procedures
Assessment Methods: Assessment is by means of a multiple choice paper.
Course Duration: 3 days
Entry Requirements: None, although a minimum of level 1 or equivalent in English language and numeracy is recommended.
Costs: £185 per delegate
For course dates and venues please click here.
If you require any more information please contact us.