Overview: The Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators (QCF) is a qualification for individuals who work or would like to work as Professional Investigators and is based on the SIA specification for Private Investigators and pre-cognition activities.
Objectives: The course focuses on the following key areas:
- Researching information
- Identifying the objectives of the investigation;
- Conflicts of Interest
- Information through interviews
- An overview of surveillance operations, both overt and covert
- Gathering information to support an investigation
- Planning and reporting investigations.
- Security and confidentiality of information
- Compliance with legislation
Course Duration: On request
Entry Requirements: None, although a minimum of level 1 or equivalent in English language and numeracy is recommended.
Costs: On request
For course dates and venues please click here.
If you require any more information please contact us.