Overview: On successful completion of the course delegates will be qualified to deliver training in
Physical Intervention Skills (Level 2) and Door Supervisor Skills (Level 2) under the licence of any of the Security Industry Association (SIA) awarding bodies. These include City and Guilds, Edexcel, Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) and EDI.
- Outcomes: The course will provide training and guidance in:
- Risk assessment of the training environment
- Safe management of intervention skills
- How to teach physical intervention skills
- Assessment of physical intervention skills
- The use of physical intervention
- Medical implications of using physical intervention
- Disengagement techniques
- Escorting and holding skills
Course Duration: 2 days
Costs: £205 per delegate
A teaching pack is included in the price. This consists of lesson plans, tutor notes, power point slides, student workbook and administrative resources.
For course dates and venues please click here.
If you require any more information please contact us.