Overview: This qualification is suitable for those wishing to apply for a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence to operative CCTV for public space surveillance.
Objectives: The course provides delegates with the skills necessary to work as a professional CCTV operator. Topics covered include:
- The roles and responsibilities of a CCTV operator and those of CCTV staff
- CCTV equipment operation and surveillance techniques
- Health and safety including emergency procedures
- Legislation and codes of conduct applicable to the use of CCTV for public space surveillance
- Effective communication in the control room
- The use of CCTV imagery as evidence
Entry Requirements: None, although a minimum of level 1 or equivalent in English language and numeracy is recommended.
Costs: £265 per delegate
Course Duration: 4 days
For course dates and venues please click here.
If you require any more information please contact us.